This information matters
Therapists of various disciplines, both physical and psychological, will inevitably come across womb twin survivors among their clients.
Womb twin survivors make up at least 10% of the population. Their various physical and psychological problems are baffling until the possibility of their being a womb twin survivor is taken into account.
Then all becomes clear and appropriate treatment can be initiated.
Understanding womb twin survivors
* A lifelong sense of something missing
* Fear of rejection
* Not realising one’s potential
* Feeling different from other people
* Searching for something unknown
* Feeling alone, even among friends
* Fear of abandonment
* A problem with anger, too much or too little
* Perpetual feeling of dissatisfaction
* Two very different sides to one’s character
A beginner's guide to the womb twin work
A guide to how therapists can help the sole survivor when a twin dies before birth. Written by Althea Hayton
Available to buy as a hard copy or download free as a pdf. Please note that Womb Twin is not responsible for the sale or delivery of the hard copy.